- ‘Direct committal’ cremation (no mourners present/no service).
- Full service held in a church or our chapel followed by interment in a cemetery.(Burial) (Public or Private)
- Full service held in a church or our chapel. (Cremation) (Public or Private)
- Full graveside service (Burial)
- Funeral service at another venue, such as the local hall, bowling club, a special garden or at the beach.
- Memorial service where the coffin is not present, followed or preceded by a public or private burial or cremation.
- Burial preceding a funeral service of thanksgiving.